This is the best website that provides Samsung Ringtones, a Ringtones of different series to its users, and all Kinds of Free Ringtones. You can download any ringtone quickly.
This website is available for every user who has not only Samsung cell phones but also cell phones of any other company because you can use every ringtone on your mobile. The website allows every mobile user to download the best and default ringtones. Samsung is one of the popular and second-largest companies in information technology. This website started with various default Samsung ringtones including the S series Ringtone as well as S10, S10 Plus, S9 ringtone, new A60 ringtone. Moreover, all note series ringtones are also available.
Customization of Ringtone on a Samsung Devices
You can easily change the ringtone of a Samsung device by choosing a pre-loaded ringtone or use a custom music file. The Samsung user can also select an individual ringtone for a specific contact. Whenever your mobile plays a specific ringtone, you will who is calling.
Best Samsung Ringtones
How to Set up a New Ringtone
By following these steps, you can choose a new ringtone for your Samsung device.
- Go to Mobile Settings
- Tap Sounds & Vibration or sometimes you will see Sounds & notification
- Open the Phone Ringtone Option
- After that Select from the pre-loaded ringtones
- Tap Done and save your selection
How to Use a Music File as a Ringtone
If you downloaded ringtones in MP3, WAV, MP4, and AAC format. You can use them as a custom ringtone, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings option on your cell phone
- Select Sounds & Notification (Sound and Vibration)
- Tap the Ringtone option
- Finally, Choose Add or +
Note: If prompted, tap the Sound Picker option to find music files on your phone.
- Select a Music file that you want to use as a Ringtone, and tap Done then save it.
How to Set up Ringtone of a Single Contact
If you don’t want to miss any call from your friend, boss, or any family member then you can customize individual ringtones for specific contacts so that they will play when someone special calls your mobile. If you are interested to customize separate ringtones for individual contacts, then see the steps below.
- Open the Contacts on your phone
- Find the contact that you want to customize
- After that Tap Edit. The edit option might be any icon (In my case, it is a pencil icon)
- Tap View more at the end/bottom of the page on devices running Android OS 7.0 or above
- Select the option of Ringtone
- You can now choose from available pre-loaded ringtones or use a downloaded music file
How to Setup Custom Message Notifications
The devices running Android OS 7 or higher allows you to set notifications sounds for the Samsung messages app. If you have Android OS 8 or 9, you can follow the steps below.
- Open the Samsung Messages on your phone
- Open the chat you want to customize
- After that Select the 3-dot icon at the top right
- Choose Notification (Custom Notifications)
Note: if you have a Cogwheel option. In that case, use a custom option next to it.
- Tap Sound and select from the pre-loaded Notifications sounds. Now use the Home and Back option to save the selection
In conclusion, MySamsungRingtones.Com provides every ringtone to its users. In case your favorite ringtone is not available so that let us know via the contact form we will send you. Furthermore, if any download link of ringtones is not working then let us know about the issue you are facing.